What is Tai Yi?
Life Energy Flow Tai Yi, or simply Tai Yi,
is an ancient Chinese Healing modality that seeks to bring harmony to disharmony, rebuild what is weakened and remove or prevent obstructions.
It can be used physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and can expand and/or create balance in any aspect of life if you are willing commit to your healing.
It is a modality that can heal anything you are willing to work on.
All individuals have the ability to manifest or create change within their life in whatever it is they desire.
In this creative process all people create in cycles – such as awakening from sleep in the morning, eating dinner in the evening, and sleeping at night.
These are basic forms of cycles but are greatly expanded when examining physical rhythms, mental and psychological beliefs and patterns, emotional habits and spiritual cycles throughout a person’s life
Tai Yi is simply a tool, a powerful tool, that can assist in creating focused energy to healing and readjusting patterns – dramatically or subtly – to improve quality of life.
It is important to understand that we heal as spiritual beings and not purely as physical beings. Although we live in a physical existence we create and exist in many non-physical ways. To heal one must heal on all levels and in doing so opens to expanded consciousness and deeper joy.
Want to learn more?
A Tai Yi treatment is generally experienced as physical pressure being placed on the body by the hands of the practitioner. Although the actual treatment is created through energy being sent in different techniques to effect the client’s energy centers and meridians. The effects of a treatment can be felt often for days or weeks and, when used, can create change for a lifetime.
Simply stated Tai Yi is one of the most specific, powerful and core healing methods in the world.
With only 40 practitioners currently in existence it is a rare gem to experience.
What Can Tai Yi Assist with?
- Awareness of Life Purpose
- Creating Internal Empowerment
- Building Self Esteem
- Discovering Your Innate Abilities
- Developing intuition
- Relationship Issues
- Physical Stress
- Mental/Emotional Stress
- Empowering Genetic Strength
- Preventing Genetic Diseases/Issues
- Immune and Lymphatic System
- Nervous System
- Harmonizing the Emotions for hard situations – Family, Funerals, Exams
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Strengthen the Brain from Medication Harm
- Being Grounded, Focused, Present
- Balancing and Detoxing the Brain and the Mind
- Self harm
- Emotional issues from Abortion
- Short and long term negative emotions:
- Emotional/Hormonal Imbalances
Detoxing & Harmonizing
- The Brain
- Mesenteric System (The Brain of the Intestines)
- The Pineal Gland
- Heavy Metal