This treatment works at deeply harmonizing and healing the lungs.
The lungs are responsible for taking clean, oxygen-rich air into the body, and breathing out air full of harmful carbon dioxide. They are responsible for taking in new consciousness and letting go of the old consciousness.
This is a wonderful treatment for COPD.
This would assist with bronchitis but you need to work on the scar tissue as well.
This is partly effective for asthma but not the ideal treatment.
What the Lungs Effect?
The condition of your skin, body hair, and how much you generally sweat through your glands is attributed to the strength and health of lung qi. For people that experience night sweating, it is a significant sign of lung deficiency.
The lungs and intestines often support each other. If the intestines are unhealthy it will effect the lungs and vice versa. If both are unhealthy then work on the intestines first.
How to Support Your Lungs
Each of the following supports the lungs. Although it is important to be clear if each of these is compatible with your body.
- Water – Essential for healthy lungs, and every other part of your body.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are imperative to lung health.
- Apples, which are high in vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene, as well as Citrus Fruits, act as medicine to the lungs.
- Apricots offer a diet high in vitamin A and support the respiratory tract linings, and it is also known to lower risk of lung infections.
- Broccoli, which is rich in antioxidants, is one of the best greens for lung health, especially for COPD suffers.
- Chicken, Turkey, and other Poultry are high in vitamin A, which are more easily absorbed by the body than some plant-based versions.
- Walnuts, which are high in omega-3 fatty acids, are an ideal food if you are a vegetarian. Eating one handful daily helps people with asthma or other respiratory ailments.
Notes on these: Dried fruits will not be as strong as fresh.
Parts & Timing
2 parts – done 3 hours to 48 hours apart.
There can be no bodywork, acupuncture or any other Tai Yi Treatments in-between parts 1 and 2.
Restoration of the Delicate Organ is a powerful treatment for healing the lungs.
Prime Minister Cleanse is for detoxing the lungs and is good if you are only available for a 1 part treatment.
Balancing the Internal (5 Parts) is for balancing the whole body.